This statement discloses the privacy practices for the EUROPAMARK on the Internet web site and is designed to inform customers, business partners, and site visitors of what information this site gathers/tracks about them, what this site does with the information it gathers/tracks and with whom this site shares the information it gathers/tracks.
Generally, any information collected by EUROPAMARK about you depends upon your interaction with us and we will only collect personal information directly from you or our suppliers and we will use this information only for the purposes outlined below.
- If you are a EUROPAMARK customer, or apply to become a EUROPAMARK customer, we may collect personal such as your name, address, phone/fax numbers and email address. This is primarily for the purpose of assessing your application, conducting business with you, communicating with you about our products and services or providing you with promotional information.
- If you are a EUROPAMARK supplier, we may collect your contact details for the purpose of conducting business with you and assisting you in developing relationships with our customers.
- Any information provided by the users shall be collected and stored according to strict security and reliability patterns.
- Personal data provided by the users shall be collected through ethical and legal means. Such collection may have one or more targets about which users shall be informed.
- Users shall be advised that their data is being collected and they may choose whether they want to provide it or not, they will be further advised about the consequences of their decision.
- Unless a legal or judicial order is issued, information provided by users shall never be disclosed to third parties or used for purposes other than those for which it was collected.
- EUROPAMARK shall maintain the integrity of the information provided through this website.
- This website contains links or frames for other sites, which may or may not be EUROPAMARK partners and allies. These links and frames are available merely in the hopes of providing yet another benefit to the users of this website. Note that including these links and frames does not mean that EUROPAMARK has full knowledge, agreement, or responsibility for those frames and links or for their respective content. Therefore, EUROPAMARK cannot be held responsible for any type of damage caused by the use of the referred links and frames.
- EUROPAMARK requires any third parties hired to perform support services to adhere to its privacy standards.
- EUROPAMARK may disclose personal information to other relevant entities for the purpose of carrying out the above activities but does not sell, rent or trade personal information about you to or with any third parties.
- EUROPAMARK will take all reasonable measures to ensure that your personal information is stored and secured safely.
Queries about your personal information